I got the job I applied for. I'm working in a daycare, in a recreation center. I work a few days a week, two of them doing desk work ie: scheduling kids, phone, filing, etc. The other day I'm actually working with the kids. So far I'm liking having a little time out of the house, doing something totally different.
I am however, finding it hard giving up the extra hours to be working on my orders, running errands, getting supplies, and keeping up with my house! Kudos to all you mom's out there. You're superhero's!!!
I think it's just a lot harder than I anticipated being that it's December. My orders are not on regular schedule, we have family birthday's (5), Christmas, decorating, shopping, appointments, etc. It's made it one stressful month! The added bonus to working there though is I have a gym membership! No excuses, January is full steam ahead!!
Here is a quick low down on life over here recently;
- My in laws are still part time living with us.
- We are still dealing with Lilly's Addison's disease! We've been going back every 2-3wks since being in crisis and finger's crossed today's appointment will show improvement so we can take a longer break from going. Oh! She got a bad UTI 10 days ago and had to go back for tests and treatment on that too :(
- I had to complete 2 days training in CPR with AED.
- Eli was taken for his last check up and vaccinations. He is now all up to date, micro chipped and... our newest member to the zoo. Yes, he is staying! (Like you didn't guess that right?!) What can I say he is amazing and Jackson loves having another boy in the house to wrestle with.
- I got my hair highlighted and cut for the holidays!
- I spent one long evening making dog cookie gift bags for my customers. I was considering not doing it, but have done it for years and felt like it was a tradition. I'm really glad I did, they were so happy to receive them!
- We spent all last Sunday decorating the house and putting the tree up. It looks so pretty and cozy but it is such a big job!
- We had our family b-day dinner at Milestone's last night. It's mine, hubby's, my sister's BF, my mom's BF and my nephews b-day's. We are all just a few days apart:)
I was so excited when I saw my parcel!
1) I received a nice letter explaining my package and why she chose each item.
2) A super cute dog charm bracelet!
3) A glass ornament with the letter N *which is on my tree:)
4) Dry mix for Sugar cookies with recipe, cooking icing, a 3D Christmas tree cookie cutter set, and a Gingerbread men cookie cutter set.
Thanks again Stacy, I really enjoyed my box!
So that is the run down of me lately! If you are still checking in reading thank you! This is my last full week of work for December and I hope to be back to regular blogging. I'm putting together a picture post with all random pictures of 2012!!
I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the holiday season!
Lots of love from my family to yours<3